Visit or call us today
At Strelcheck Chiropractic Clinic, we help alleviate pain and suffering using a wide variety of comfortable and gentle chiropractic techniques and supplemental care. Our doctors selected for their extensive education, abilities and compassionate manner.
Our chiropractors and staff were carefully hand selected for their extensive education, abilities and compassionate manner.
At Strelcheck Chiropractic we are dedicated to providing the best healthcare possible through chiropractic and physical therapy. We can only do this with trusted professionals who aspire to be praiseworthy, credible and honorable.
We offer rewarding careers, competitive wages, great benefits and a friendly working environment.
Front Desk Receptionist
Strelcheck Chiropractic Clinic, located in Crystal Lake, is now seeking part/full time front desk help. Applicants must be able to perform all front desk duties involving patients. We are looking for someone with a friendly attitude, able to multitask, computer knowledge, great customer service skills and be a team player. Chiropractic office experience is a plus but will train. We offer competitive wage plus benefits. If you’re interested in applying for this position, please send your résumé to email@example.com
Responsible for greeting incoming patients and visitors, relaying incoming telephone calls, and performing various tasks in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages, screen and direct telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Greets and identify patients and visitors as they enter the office in reference to the daily schedule and obtain additional patient information as needed.
- Requests patients and visitors be seated in the waiting room in a courteous manner and communicate unexpected delays when necessary.
- Reviews patient charts to ensure proper documentation and information are enclosed in accordance with practice guidelines.
- Acquires necessary medical records and documents for patient charts by communicating via telephone, facsimile or in person with other office locations or office personnel.
- Maintains a neat and organized waiting room and order supplies as needed.
- Schedules patients for appointments and “re-call” appointments in an efficient and productive manner.
- Receives payments from patients for services rendered and prepare bank deposits on a daily basis.
- Creates financial arrangements with patients for all treatments.
- Enters financial transactions and miscellaneous correspondence on computer.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Prior receptionist/office experience helpful but not required.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Technical Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Relations
Strelcheck Chiropractic Crystal Lake
10 North Virginia St
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
(Corner Rte. 14 & Crystal Lake Ave.)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Crystal Lake Office Hours
MWF 8 AM – 7 PM
Tuesday 8 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday Crystal Lake Office Closed
Saturday 8 AM – 11:30 AM
Doctors on call for emergencies: 24/7