Dr. Peter Timothy Norton
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Bachelor of Science, Palmer College of Chiropractic, 2005
- SOT (Sacro Occipital Technique)
- CMRT (Organ Reflex Therapy)
- Cranial Manipulation
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint)
- Activator Methods, Diversified, Thompson Drop, Toggle Recoil, Gonstead, Extremities, Applied Kinesiology, Radiology, Laboratory Interpretation,Sports Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Active Release Technique, Lumbar Flexion / Distraction / Decompression
A native of the Northwest side of Chicago and oldest of 4 children, Dr. Pete was inspired to become a chiropractor through his personal experience with migraine headaches.
Dr. Pete treats patients of all ages and stages of life. His personal goal, “to teach patients at every opportunity and encourage them to become more involved in their own health” is underscored by this message is that small changes can have a big impact.
“Before I was a chiropractor I was a chiropractic patient and realized the power that the body has to heal itself. Now, my life is dedicated to helping people get well and furthermore, helping them to achieve and maintain optimal health.”
Favorite quote: “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.” Thomas Edison